MySQL problems on FBSD 5.2.1

steveb99 steveb99 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 19:34:12 PST 2004

I have it working, but don't know if it is the right answer.

Some of the info I got hinted at rebuilding in a different order.  So
I uninstall apache2, mod_php4, and mysql4.  Then rebuilt the ports in
this order MySQL, then apache, and last mod_php.  The problem still
existed.  I found another port /usr/ports/databases/php4-mysql. After
a reboot that solved the problem.

Is the right way to fix my problem I don't know, but it does appear to
of fixed the problem.

Thanks all for their input.

Steve B.