bypass beastie press <1> to boot

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 18:16:12 PST 2004

> Is there a  simple  way to configure the boot loader so that it
> immediately boots freebsd from the harddisk without having to get the
> beastie menu and pressing the <1> key.

This may seem a bit basic, but you realise that you don't have to
press the '1' key, right?  It'll boot up after the timeout.  It's only
like 10 seconds or so and the other options can be quite useful if you
happen to need to boot to single user mode.

--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.