openssl 0.9.7e

J.D. Bronson jbronson at wixb.com
Sun Nov 21 05:01:54 PST 2004

Has anyone been successful at building openssl 0.9.7e from src
on FreeBSD 5.3?

./config --prefix=/usr --openssldir=/etc/ssl threads shared zlib

It will fail if I use 'shared' but build fine with static.

Last time a new version came out, I built it from src and then moved files
where I needed to so I didnt have to remake the entire system.

It worked perfect...of course the last version did BUILD! :(

--
J.D. Bronson
Aurora Health Care // Information Services // Milwaukee, WI USA