FreeBSD 4 and 5 changes?

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 01:10:58 PST 2004

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 10:45:19AM +0200, Omer Faruk Sen wrote:

> I was about to make slides about changes of FreeBSD 4 and FreeBSD 5. I was
> looking for a complete document but couldn't able to find. I have looked to
> migration guide (http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.3R/migration-guide.html)
> it seems perfect but I wanted to be sure if it contains all of the changes.
> Can someone point me the right URL for these changes?

I'd say that the Migration Guide covers everything significant.  The
only way to discover /all/ of the changes between 4.x and 5.x would be
to grovel through the mailing list archives and examine in detailall
of the changes that have been committed to CVS.  That's probably a bit
more work than you intended to do...

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way