Yep - Firefox again.

Kirk Strauser kirk at strauser.com
Fri Nov 19 09:30:27 PST 2004

I can't get Firefox to start.  I'm on a 5.3 system with all ports rebuilt on
November 8, so there shouldn't be an "obsolete library" issues.  I've
completely removed ~/.mozilla.  I initially tested with Firefox built from
the port, but have also tried installing the pre-built package.  When run
as root (after deleting /root/.mozilla), I get:

    # firefox
    *** nsExtensionManager::_disableObsoleteExtensions - failure, catching
exception so finalize window can close

and then nothing more.  I don't know what else to try.  Any thoughts?
--
Kirk Strauser