FW: FreeBSD donation (sponsorship)

Loren M. Lang lorenl at alzatex.com
Thu Nov 18 01:34:44 PST 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 05:12:02PM -0800, stheg olloydson wrote:
> it was said:
>
> >Hi FreeBSD,
> >My name is Crystal Chiang, I sent this e-mail to donation at FreeBSD
> about a
> >week ago, but no one has got in contact with me, so I am not sure
> who's in
> >charge of the PR or marketing over there. Could you please forward
> this
> >e-mail to the appropriate person / people, and have them get back to
> me
> soon? Thanks a lot.
> >

> >Crystal Chiang
> >Multimedia | Marketing
> >
> >E: crystal at netnation.com
> >T: 604.688.8946 ext: 127
> >F: 604.688.8934
> >-----------------------------
> >www.netnation.com
> >www.domainpeople.com

$ telnet www.netnation.com http
Trying 204.174.223.48...
Connected to www.netnation.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
HEAD / HTTP/1.0

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:30:10 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux PHP/4.1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.9
OpenSSL/0.9.6c mod_jk/1.1.0
Location: http://www.netnation.com/
Connection: close

At least it's not Micro$oft IIS 4.0