FW: FreeBSD donation (sponsorship)

Crystal Chiang crystal at netnation.com
Wed Nov 17 12:51:18 PST 2004

Hi FreeBSD,
My name is Crystal Chiang, I sent this e-mail to donation at FreeBSD about a
week ago, but no one has got in contact with me, so I am not sure who's in
charge of the PR or marketing over there. Could you please forward this
e-mail to the appropriate person / people, and have them get back to me
soon? Thanks a lot.

Crystal Chiang
Multimedia | Marketing

E: crystal at netnation.com