Release 5.3 downloadable versione

Peter Harmsen pharmsen at horizon.nl
Wed Nov 17 09:48:30 PST 2004

The downloadable version is complete.During installing the installer asks
you
how much source you want to install, the X11 system as well.Once
everything is installed
it's just a matter of "make install clean" in /usr/ports/x11-wm/<whatever
wm you want>.
Last but not least make a .xinitrc with "touch .xinitrc" and put "exec
wmaker" in it if you
have chosen to install windowmaker, for kde it's "exec startkde".