Exiscan+clamav

Daniel Bye freebsd-questions at slightlystrange.org
Tue Nov 16 03:03:09 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 10:33:24AM +0000, Daniel Bye wrote:
> It may be useful to turn on LogVerbose in clamd.conf too - it will log
> everything it scans, not just infected streams.  Once you are happy it
> is working, you can disable LogVerbose to save your /var.

Gah!  Sorry - this should read LogClean, not LogVerbose.  (Of course,
both may prove useful, but I meant LogClean.)

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3B9D 8BBB EB03 BA83 5DB4 3B88 86FC F03A 90A1 BE8F
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \