MAC

Peter Harmsen pharmsen at horizon.nl
Sat Nov 13 18:14:45 GMT 2004

I have added an additional login class (the insecure class from the FreeBSD handbook example) to "/etc/login.conf".In /boot/loader.conf i entered all the necesary modules that should be loaded according to the FreeBSD handbook.
Allmost everything works execpt Xorg with nvidia driver installed.
I get the following mesage when running startx: ' xf86Vidmem:Address 0xde601000 outside range '.Is something regulating or restricting the memory addresses, or should i add something to the example /etc/policy.contexts ?

kind regards,

Peter