About FreeBSD

cpghost at cordula.ws cpghost at cordula.ws
Thu Nov 11 08:07:05 PST 2004

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 08:18:19AM -0200, Rafa wrote:
> Good Morning!!
>
> Hey, I'm from Brazil and I would like to know whereI can find the
> "code source" of FreeBSD, I don't if this name is correct, but in
> Portuguese it's "C?digo Fonte" of FreeBSD!!!

Yes, source code is available with the system. If you install
FreeBSD on your PC, the installer gives you the option to install
source code as well. Sources are under /usr/src and are used to
recompile the whole system.

Yes you can! Check out FreeSBIE CD from http://www.freesbie.org/

> Rafael

Welcome to FreeBSD!