Installation problem/question -- duplicate sent tosupport@freebsdmall

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:22:53 PST 2004

Well this is really odd, But what you can try to do is, not go for the
automatic install. Instead first manually clean up the slices (partitions
whatever) and then go back to the automatic install. Although personally, I
would anyday prefer a custom install than a default one.

Regards
S.

Subhro Sankha Kar
Block AQ-13/1, Sector V