re bittorrent

Jonathan T. Sage sagejona at theatre.msu.edu
Mon Nov 8 21:18:01 PST 2004

TM4526 at aol.com wrote:

>>This is a technical forum? Yikes!
>

>>Is it, Mr./Ms. "TM4526 at aol.com"?

I remember a man.  His name was Don.  He called himself Rev.

And then one day, god truly spoke to the dear Rev, or maybe just the
rest of us, and we stopped feeding the troll.  and for a time, it was
good.  Time to fire up the wildcard function on the blacklister here.
Thanks for the good times!

~j

(yes, I know I just fed him too.  what was it dad used to say? "Do what
I say, not what I do" or something like that...  haha.)

--
Jonathan T. Sage
Theatrical Lighting / Set Designer

"He said he likes me, but he's not in-like with me."- Connie, King of
the Hill

[HTTP://www.JTSage.com]
[HTTP://design.JTSage.com]
[sagejona at msu.edu]