kernel panic in 5.3 whene compiling custom kernel. ( slithly OT )

Hasse hasse at swedehost.com
Mon Nov 8 18:55:18 PST 2004

Kris Kennaway wrote:

>On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 10:25:03PM -0500, esmaeel pashapouri wrote:
>

>>here I have to cold boot to get in again.
>>I got the same error massage whene I tried to install
>>lynx from the port collection, but secound try went
>>trough and installed the lynx on the system.
>>If anyone can point me in  any direction to solve this
>>problem I'll be very gratefull.
>>
>>thanks again for spending your time and reading this
>>mail
>>

>Random errors under system load are often caused by hardware problems.
>Check your CPU cooling, RAM, power supply, etc.
>
>Kris

It's so very, very inspiring for other people that didn't follow the
thread, but just got interested
because of the headline, to read the replays when someone " snip "  the
Sometimes it's touching subjects that I did not dare to ask myself.
For me, this mailarchive is a great source of learning.
So please, when you reply, leave the previous messages intact.

Best regards
Hasse Hansson.