setl programming language under linux-emulation

l0kit0 at exactas.org l0kit0 at exactas.org
Mon Nov 8 14:28:40 PST 2004

> It looks like the linux_base-6 port installs a libc.so.5 file (into
> /usr/i486-linux-libc5/lib/libc.so.5, though).  You should also be able
> to just copy the required libraries off a working Linux system.  Just
> make sure you don't overwrite existing files with older ones.

dan,
thanks man!, that should work (i should look there for start :)

henry,
ive mailed the man for sources, but the mail doesnt exists anymore :), maybe
youre right and setl is kind of obsolete :/, but is what we use in my CS
faculty, someone know some updated branch from setl?, or just a good set
language that respect setl syntax?, something with sources :), anyway i think
dan's advice should save my ass,

thanks both