About FREEBSD

Joachim Dagerot freebsd at dagerot.nu
Mon Nov 8 05:50:22 PST 2004

If you wonder what kind of hardware you need I can only say that I
succesfully run my FreeBSD 5.1 on a p700 with 256Mb ram. It's a non
graphical server, but i processes bittorrent downloads an re-encoding
movies every hour every day without any noticebale performance issues
when connecting to it using SSH or Samba.

I bet there's some hardware recommendations listed somewhere. Anyone?

//Joche