Xorg Log-In

Lloyd Hayes lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 12:34:55 PST 2004

Thanks.
I took Xorg off by formating the system and installing version 5.2.1 of
FreeBSD. It's the 2nd time that I've had v5.3 on that laptop and both
times were frustrating. Both times I ran into problems related to Xorg.
There is a lack of documentation concerning Xorg. I'll stick with
XFree86 until more information is available.

Lloyd Hayes

Email: lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com
E-FAX Number: (208) 248-6590