Help me, Get a Free flat screen

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:36:37 PST 2004

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:24:46 -0500 (EST), Jerry McAllister
<jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu> wrote:

> > Please help me, I'm trying to get a Free TV, check out this site, if
> > you refer 8 people you get a free TV or Flat screen monitor...
> >
> > Copy and paste this link...and add one W to the front and you get a TV
> > ww.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=1141739
>
> You realize they are just trying to build SPAM lists and pretend that
> by getting some sort of permission, they aren't really spamming.
>
> ////jerry
Thats what i use yahoo for. If i need to sign up for something where i
know im going to get spammed, i just use my yahoo address. Theres
sites that offer mails just for this reason but i forgot the URL.

But still the only spam I like is the monty python spam skit
--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB