Help me, Get a Free flat screen

Jason Stewart jstewart at rtl.org
Fri Nov 5 05:04:44 PST 2004

On 05/11/04 01:02 -0800, Daniel Jesperson wrote:
> Please help me, I'm trying to get a Free TV, check out this site, if
> you refer 8 people you get a free TV or Flat screen monitor...

Just for the record, I did this and got all of my 8 referrals. I got
my free TV, *but I did not spam* to do it!!! I got 8 of my family and
friends to sign up. Think about it. How many people here are going to
really sign up for your offer when most of these people *really* hate
spam?

Oh, and one other thing... their policy allows them to spam you once
you sign up, although I never actually got any spam as a result.

Regards,
Jason