dhcp problems (i think)

Gary Kline kline at magnesium.net
Fri Nov 5 00:20:53 PST 2004

	I messed up something on myh primary server, where I run
	dhcp.  Since I did whatever-it-was, ssh takes at least two
	minutes to get from NS1 (aka 'sage'), and anywhere else.

	Only on sage can I type 'ping foo.org' and get an immediate
	responce.  On any other server, typing 'ping' hangs forever.
	There is no "No route to server" error.  Of course nothing
	else works across my private network.  Nothing is
	resolvable.  This suddenly since around 18:00 local time.

	In /var/db, myleases look valid.  (I just installed the newest
	dhcp-server.  Zip.  Anbody know where I'm screwing up?

	thanks in advance guys,

	gary

Gary Kline  Seattle BSD Users' Group (seabug)      | kline at magnesium.net
            Thought Unlimited Org's Alternate Email Site
	    http://www.magnesium.net/~kline
   To live is not a necessity; but to live honorably...is a necessity. -Kant