ad0: WRITE command timeout...

Are Bryne are.bryne at communique.no
Thu Nov 4 05:10:55 PST 2004

Hello,

After upgrading a computer from FreeBSD 4.8-something to 4.10-RELEASE-p3,
I'm getting lots of the following:

ad0: WRITE command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting
ata0: resetting devices .. done

I cannot recall seeing these before.
Would anyone know what this implies? It's still doing an installworld in
single user mode, so I cannot post the disk make and model yet...

And please CC me in your reply - I am not on the -questions list.

Best regards,
Are Bryne
--
Communiqué DA                            Office:       +47 22 44 33 99
Postboks 9050 Grønland                   Mobile:        +47 900 22 009