PCI-Express

Alastair G. Hogge agh at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 3 02:31:17 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:12, Albert Shih wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Stupid question but I don't find any answer in google (good answer).
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers.

> FreeBSD 5.X (5.3 for example) have support for PCI-Express ? Can I use
> XFree86 (or Xorg) with a PCI-Express video card event I don't have max
> perfs (juste fort Xterm/Vi/mozilla).
This was posted in current a couple of months ago....
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1414477+0+/usr/local/www/db/text/2004/freebsd-current/20040919.freebsd-current

....looks promising :-)

> Same question for SATA disk
What kind of SATA hardware.
I found the above link thru the mailing list search at: