Port for Motorola cell phones (V60c)?

James Long james_mapson at umpquanet.com
Tue Nov 2 15:14:02 PST 2004

I've been searching the ports tree and the freebsd.org site for anything
similar to gnokii or scmxx, but for Motorola phones, ideally the V60c.

I haven't found anything.  Is there a port which will allow me to upload
and download my phone's address book, settings, etc.?  I'd rather not
have to dust of my Windoze machine just to back up my phone's address
book.

Failing that, I'm considering a phone upgrade, and would appreciate
testimonials from those who have phones which do have a port that supports
it.

Thanks in advance!