FreeBSD 5.2.1 on IBM T30

Arend P. van der Veen apv at capital.net
Sun May 30 06:18:12 PDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for you input.  I have made some progress.  I had to set
hw.pci.allow_unsupported_io_range=1 during boot and then added it to
/boot/loader.   I learned this from:

http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops

I have not had any problems with ACPI yet but I will keep your
suggestions in mind.  My next task will be power management, sound and
cdrom.

Thanks again for you comments.
Arend