unable to install from floppies

SWIT mark at s-wit.net
Sat May 29 08:57:31 PDT 2004

Hello,
I am tyring to install from the floppies.
I get to the point were I choose the ftp server to d/l from.
then it says can't resolve the ftp.freebsd.org or any of the servers.
I tried a static ip and a dhcp ip and neither would work but other computers
on my network will find ftp.freebsd.org (all windows units).

I am behind a sonicwall and then a linksys router and have no trouble going
to any site on the net so not sure why I can't get a resolve.
I tried several different namservers and none made a difference.

THanks
Mark