3Ware Escalade problem

Artem Kuchin matrix at itlegion.ru
Sat May 29 06:03:22 PDT 2004

I have the same problem on Asus p2bds. But i am just ignoring it and
it has been discussed several time in the past. AFAIK the problem is
that asus p2b is PCI 2.1 and this 3ware controller needs fully
working PCI 2.2. So, you can either patch twe.c to disable the error
message or change your motherboard to something newer. I chose
to patch the twe.c and not see this error ever.

Artem