Ive really broken my cvs repository!

Edd list at arameus.net
Sat May 29 03:20:07 PDT 2004

This looks bad>

cvs status: share/dump.sql is no longer in the repository
File: dump.sql          Status: Entry Invalid

   Working revision:    1.10    Wed May  5 20:42:40 2004
   Repository revision: No revision control file
   Sticky Tag:          base - MISSING from RCS file!
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)

I tagged all of the files base, and all seems well. I think. Has this don
any harm does anyone know?