DHCP is down..

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Wed May 26 18:36:45 PDT 2004

Gary,

Please tell me you didn't type the following, verbatim:

# sh /usr/local/etc/rc.d/isc-dhcpd.sh status|stop|start

If this _is_ indeed the case, you need to try:

#sh /usr/local/etc/rc.d/isc-dhcpd.sh start

If that completes without errors, try:

#sh /usr/local/etc/rc.d/isc-dhcpd.sh status

Once you do this, please respond to the list so we know how it turned
out.

HTH

Eric F Crist