FreeBSD to Windows No Reboot

Bryan Maxwell collegebeachguy at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 09:20:59 PDT 2004

Is there a way I can go from FreeBSD to windows without rebooting?
Also if I have an active serial line sl0, can i run hyper terminal in
windows with that same line? And lastly, is there a  hyperterminal
 program in FreeBSD and do i have to turn off the SLIP sl0 for it to
run properly? Basically I have a PIC 16F819, it will respond to a
character and display an array. Im trying to collect the packet that
is sent for an HTML request and display what the PIC itself received.
I have already seen the tcpdump/tcpshow packets. This will help
 me decode the TCP and my C++ code in my PIC. Thanks in advance.
Bryan Maxwell