FTPD & SSHD server

Andri Kok freebsd_list at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 07:04:30 PDT 2004

Hello fellas,

I have FTPD and SSHD running. The way enabled it was by uncommenting lines
in inetd.conf. Now, If I access it from the outside (school's lab to my home
computer, we have static IP) it works. But If my friends try to access it
from the local network, it doesn't work (Using windows). I set up my server
using a DHCP assigned IP address (C class), and the router that I use is the
default router from my adsl modem. Should I use the server as the gateway as
well? suggestions? TIA guys =)

regards,

Andri