c and freebsd

Henrik W Lund henrik.w.lund at broadpark.no
Wed May 19 10:10:43 PDT 2004

Donna478 at aol.com wrote:
> hello i'm learing c and hoping to make bsd a life long friend. i'm thinking
> about building a cluster in total of about 20-25+ clients. does freebsd support
> c, i expect it to, and does that come with "graphic functions" and name a
> list of prog. languages that freebsd supports, please. coming from microsoft (the
> bastard) . please explain it in dummy terms , i'm 16 by the way, thanx a
> whole lot! Troye. sexy brittany spears

Greetings!

Seeing as how FreeBSD is largely written in C, I can hardly think of any
language which is better supported. This fact notwithstanding, compilers
for a wide variety of programming languages are available. Check out
http://www.freebsd.org/ports to find out just exactly what languages are
available. Click the "lang" link.

Hope this helps, "sexy brittaney spears". ;-)

-Henrik W Lund