IPX issues with 5.2.1 - any news ?

David Denny daviddenny at operamail.com
Wed May 19 08:50:23 PDT 2004

Problems compiling 5.2.1 kernel: NCP won't compile. and IPXROUTED implicated in kernel panic when shutting down OS or nwserv (removing the IPX stuff from rc.conf also removes the panics).

I understand from a post elsewhere that NCP is fine on 4.9 but I was hoping to stay with the 5 branch. And presumably it's the missing NCP that is responsible for the panic?

Main question, Is IPX going to be fine in 5.3?

Thanks
David
david (at) chavin (dot) net