root no found

mehrdad nosrati nosratien at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 23:05:44 PDT 2004

Dear All,

I've a FreeBSD 3.4 Release.My cronttab file is like:

# /etc/crontab - root's crontab for FreeBSD
#
# $FreeBSD: src/etc/crontab,v 1.18.2.2 1999/08/29
14:18:39 peter Exp $
#
SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/etc:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
HOME=/var/log
#
#minute	hour	mday	month	wday	who	command
#
*/5     *       *       *       *       root
/usr/libexec/atrun
#
# rotate log files every hour, if necessary
0	*	*	*	*	root	newsyslog
#
# do daily/weekly/monthly maintenance
59      1       *       *       *       root
periodic daily 2>&1 | sendmail root
30      3       *       *       6       root
periodic weekly 2>&1 | sendmail root
30      5       1       *       *       root
periodic monthly 2>&1 | sendmail root
#
# time zone change adjustment for wall cmos clock,
# does nothing, if you have UTC cmos clock.
# See adjkerntz(8) for details.
1,31    0-5     *       *       *       root
adjkerntz -a

but every 5 minute I receive a mail from cron daemon
in
which it says:

Cron <root at urserver> root /usr/libexec/atrun

root:not found

I highly appreciate to whom have a good idea for this
problem.