remote monitoring system variables?

Stephen P. Cravey cravey at gotbrains.org
Tue May 18 16:13:10 PDT 2004

I was afraid of that. I'll look more closely into the SNMP MIBS to see
how much of what I need is available. The Issue I have with scripting
SNMP is that the OID numbers for custom scrips seem to be dependant on
how many scripts you are running. I'll verify that, but it looks like I
may be writing some code to handle encrypted (or at least obfuscated)
transmission of sysctl and ipfw data over an authenticated network
connection.

Thanks for the pointers.

-Stephen