Good mail combo

E. Eusey elcoocooi at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 14:54:36 PDT 2004

I've had nothing but success with Postfix on FreeBSD, and Squirrelmail seems
like a decent program (although I've only run it on Linux).  My friends and
neighbors have had more success with Courier-Imap than with Dovecot, but I
can't make a personal recommendation one way or another.  Cyrus is probably
overkill for 30 users, but might be good practice if you're planning on
larger deployments in the future.

Evan