How to abtain FreeBSD source code

frank wei frank.wei at alliedtelesyn.co.nz
Thu May 13 20:29:28 PDT 2004

Hi FreeBSD,

I'm a software engineer in the networking industry. I'm very intersted
in the the implementation of IP routing in FreeBSD. Two questions here:

1. Can I get FreeBSD source code without any charge?
2. If so, how can I get them?

Regards,

Frank Wei                    27 Nazareth Avenue
Software Engineer            PO Box 8011
Allied Telesyn Research             Christchurch 8034
(An Allied Telesyn Group company)   New Zealand
phone +64 3 339  9536                fax   +64 3 339 3001

notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.