Help: Configuring PPP.conf after installing ltmdm

Mark Jayson Alvarez jay2xra at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 11:15:19 PDT 2004

Hi,
   I've already installed ltmdm and I have found the
following device nodes where added to /dev.

cuaia0-cuaia3 and cuala0-cuala3.

Question:
Are those device where really made during the
installation of ltmdm? What will be the proper device
that I will tell the ppp.conf to talk to?

I have only 1 serial port and I already have configure
the ppp.conf before when I'm using an external modem
Pointing to /dev/cuaa0. Now that I'm using ltmdm, what
will be the proper device that I will write into
ppp.conf?