Return Delivery of Mail I've never Sent

Bob Perry rperry4 at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 19:59:33 PDT 2004

Just setup mutt and I've begun to notice mail return to me
indicating that it did not pass the server content filter,
etc.  The last one stated that a virus was found, file name
disco.zip, virus name W32/Netsky.c at MM!zip and apprarently
was found by McAfee Scanning Engine (4359/4.3.20).  What
makes it worse is that the recipient is not recognizable.

I understand that my system can be used as a mail relay and
would like to know how to combat this.  Can anyone point me
in the right direction so that I can quickly resolve this
issue?

Thanks,
Bob Perry

--
I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly
distributed.

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2 #0