looks like i've dug my hole too deep, plz help quick.

carvin5string carvin5string at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 09:49:10 PDT 2004

I may have screwed up big time - I tried moving /var to /usr/var and
accidentally was in root when I ran the command
tar cf - . | ( cd /usr/var; tar xf - )
now when I look at root it has some directories but no files at all. I
look at /usr/var and see directories and no files. When I try to
reverse the process with this command, from /usr/var,
tar cr - . | ( cd /; tar xf - )
I get lots of errors about file system full.
This is on my company web server. What can I do to fix this?
--
Chip