Out of curiousity: Who am I mailing to?

Murray Taylor murraytaylor at bytecraftsystems.com
Tue May 11 22:14:35 PDT 2004

You are mailing to a list that has thousands of users ...

We all see the emails sent here.

And if we know the answer, any one of us (you too) can
send that in to help the original questioner, and to contribute to the
general knowledge pool... (keep reading the emails - you will learn from
other peoples questions just as much as you hope to learn from your own)

Mind expansion begins here -->  .  <--

Enjoy.
mjt

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 14:42, Mark Jayson Alvarez wrote:
> Sir,
>     I'm totally a beginner and I'm glad cause it seems
> to me that I always get response to every question
> that I send to freebsd mailing list. And not just one,
> but I always receive more than what I really
> need!(isn't it cool!)
>     I'm just wondrin' who exactly am I mailing to? Are
> you all employees from FreeBSD Mailing Center? And
> those mails coming from other users like me that are
> being sent to my e-mail, can I reply to them if ever I
> know the answer and want to share my knowledge? That's
> all.
>
> Smile!
> jay

Murray Taylor