spam spoofers

Buck at buck-jones.com Buck at buck-jones.com
Tue May 11 09:35:30 PDT 2004

I am getting hundreds of spam with return addresses on it from MY server..
the ip addresses are different and they didn't originate from my server .
now I am getting notices from AOL and other they are going to stop
excepting mail from me...while this is no loss to me, I see a problem
here...  is there anyway to stop this, anyone to call,,,,anything to do?

I also have a woman getting mail from a sick person with the address and
return the same as her address. the police, FBI, are no help..