Question on system

S. Nevzat Senocak senocak at comcast.net
Mon May 10 21:54:27 PDT 2004

I have a Maxattach4000 that runs on freeBSD. the system crasher because of HD failure Maxtor maxtor no idea what to do? can I download the software and get in on to a new harddrive in my max attach somehow?

If possible witch software version info
and how to get the image in there

Thank You
S. Nevzat SENOCAK

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged.
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of the message or its attachments and if you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message which arise as a result of Internet transmission.