Problems resolving sites in browsers under KDE

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Mon May 10 20:19:27 PDT 2004

         Well, so far the Mcop thing doesn't help any.  But I think I'll
give the IPv6 in the kernel thing a try.  I did notice that BSD for some
reason seems to look at IPv6 stuff first for some oddball reason.  It's
still hanging at random times just like yours.  Hmm.  But at least lynx is
working.  Too bad I can't see pictures.  ;)