need restore disc for Compaq Presario 2200

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon May 10 05:25:36 PDT 2004

Steve T wrote:
> I am restoring my mother-in-laws presaio 2200 and need the restore disc to download to
 > my p/c to restore the compaq 2200.st357 at hotmail.com
>   a.. Thanks for any help

I think you've got the wrong list.  This mailing list is for questions about FreeBSD, as
far as I know, FreeBSD is not part of any of Compaq's products.

However, I would recommend that you search Compaq's web site.  The last time I did, I was
able to find a section in the downloads area for requesting replacement CDs.

Good Luck.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies