Network Help

mailist at whoweb.com mailist at whoweb.com
Sun May 9 21:56:08 PDT 2004

Given your current network configuration as I understand it, there's no reason
for running NAT on your FBSD box so don't even go there.

Is your router blocking http either inbound or outbound (port 80) ?

Why aren't you using dhclient to get the ip address for all your computers
dynamically from the router?

Does /etc/resolv.conf have any information in it?