Penggy for AOL

phusion phusion2k at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 20:34:48 PDT 2004

I'm trying to install Penggy, so I can connect through
dialup using an AOL account I have. I'm running
FreeBSD 5.2.1. The modem I have is recognized in
FreeBSD. I downloaded the source file from the
homepage, then ran ./configure and said that it
couldn't find Guile (which I don't have installed).
Then I tried to run make, but it said there was
nothing to make. I would appreciate it if someone
could guide me through installing and configuring
penggy so I can use an AOL account I have.