Can't build openoffice-1.1 from port

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri May 7 15:24:42 PDT 2004

Trying to install openoffice from ports tree cvsupped yesterday and failing.
I don't want to install from a package, as I get an icky mess between gtk 1
(which the openoffice package wants) and gtk 2 (which the latest gnome wants)

Suggestions?

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE, when I try to build, it stops thusly:

< ... >

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies