ntfs mount

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Fri May 7 11:01:38 PDT 2004

On May 7, 2004, at 1:40 PM, Mark Ovens wrote:

> J. W. Ballantine wrote:
>> It a Dell, but given the configuration, i do not believe it came
>> pre-installed from the factory.
>
> I would have thought that a Dell would have had *an* OS pre-installed.

Not always.  I am running FBSD 4.9 on a couple Dell 2650's ordered just
for the purpose of installing FreeBSD on them for some of  our server
use...you can specify *no operating system* and they ship you the
system and rails with nothing but the hard drives configured for RAID
on the PERC controller.  No fuss, no muss :-)