Suexec with Apache 1.3.29

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Sun May 2 22:37:34 PDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 02:20:14PM -0400, Marty Landman wrote:
> On the side, this makes me wonder what the philosophy is on Windows servers
> where the whole permissions concept is nonexistent afaik.

Because suexec isn't really possible in that environment, so they have no
options at all.

When you can't get there from here, you don't bother contemplating it.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.