My FreeBSD 3.2

Lyndon M. Realubit ljmrealubit at digitelone.com
Tue Mar 30 00:47:31 PST 2004

Dear Friends,

In no apparent reason, I have used my 4-disc of FreeBSD 3.2 since I bought
it.  I read the book but now I want to install it.  Now my question, if I
install them is there a long shot to get by CSV the new FreeBSD 5.2.1
kernel and porting other supporting softwares.  What steps should I do to
eventually have the new release? Reading the handbook on-line, I found that
it confusing how to compile the FREEBSD either by the old way or the new way.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Regards,

Lyndon